RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Requirements for a Motorcycle Rental
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You must have a valid motorcycle class driver’s license
- You must have a major credit card
What is Included in the Rental Rate
- Up to 200 miles for a 24-hour period
- Additional mileage rate is $1.00 per mile in a 24-hour period
- Helmets if desired
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the client's maintenance responsibilities, and local and state laws.
Keys Cycles will provide storage for client's vehicle and other valuables free of charge, however at client's risk.
Fuel costs are client’s responsibility. Keys Cycles claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage. You may prepay for fuel refill. If prepaid fuel is not purchased and vehicle needs refueling, $25 charge will be added.
Helmets are included in the daily rental rate and provided with all motorcycle rentals. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style. In addition, helmets may be purchased at Keys Cycles.
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
Keys Cycles reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle confirmed to rental client. Should Keys Cycles not be able to provide confirmed motorcycle a similar or better model will be provided to the client. This constitutes the maximum liability of Keys Cycles.
A deposit of $1,000 will be taken at pick-up (authorization only). Pre-authorization must be processed via valid credit card. The Insurance Pre-authorization covers the deductible on the insurance.
- Rental period begins between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. unless special requests are confirmed in advance.
- 8-hour rentals must be returned by 6 p.m. unless special requests are made in advance.
- Rental bikes are not to be taken out of the Florida Keys. If you leave the Keys, your photo will be sent to us from the toll booths and you will be charged a $500 mileage fee.
A rental day is 24 hours. A fee of $25/hour may apply for vehicles returned late.
All confirmed rental reservations are non-refundable, unless specified (see Cancellation Policy). No refunds on early returns.
Keys Cycles Harley accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Reservation must be paid of $100 per bike, per day, to guarantee rate and rental date.
- Reservation refunds are subject to refund guidelines (see Cancellation Policy).
Insurance Policies and Surcharges
State-mandated liability insurance is $18.00/day.
Motorcycle Emergency Towing
In the event of an emergency needing motorcycle rental towing service, Keys Cycles will provide towing, and if needed, an exchange motorcycle, at no additional charge, providing that Keys Cycles does the towing. If customer takes it upon themselves to hire an outside towing service then there will be no reimbursement for the tow.